FAQ + SHOP INFO
- Due to the nature of my pieces, all sales are final. I try my best to pack things with extra care but if you have any order issues please do not hesitate to contact! I am one small human trying my best to accommodate.
- I offer repairs in certain circumstances within 2 weeks of purchase, upon my discretion on the rare occasion something is received damaged. I try to make things as durable as I can. My goal is to have my art last in your home for years to come!
- All pieces made with natural materials are either found or bought ethically sourced. "Ethically Sourced" meaning no excess harm was caused! All natural materials used have passed of natural causes.
I try to keep supplies thrifted, and packing supplies are usually recycled in attempt to be less wasteful. Please don't mind the crumpled tissue paper!
Shipping + Local pick up:
- Vancouver residents can contact me directly to arrange pickup/local delivery!
Worldwide shipping available, however due to the current ongoing climate and health crisis', as many other shops have made clear, it can be expected to take longer than usual. Please allow 1-3 business days for processing. You will receive email confirmation when orders have shipped. Items are not sent without tracking.
"Out of stock" Items:
- Items listed as "out of stock" can often be re-made or replicated based on supply and custom orders are welcome. Please contact for details.
- Custom orders are always available, just contact for details!